The Times International College/SS established in 2007, has been consistent in its approach to redefine how quality education should be imparted to students in ways that do not only nurture their academic knowledge and skills, but also encourage and motivate them to become better human beings. We strive to attain the challenging goal of blending competitive education with a range of extracurricular activates so that our students can excel in activates and situations that demand their personal knacks on issues that do not usually make subjects in their class rooms. We are ore inclined towards developing and maintaining an educational environment conducive to students with different interests and aspirations. We believe that such an approach to education is both prompt and pertinent for the overall development of students from pure academic pursuits or extracurricular ambitions. There is a saying “Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changeling himself/herself” and TTIC makes the students prepare to change themselves towards positive attitudes. The College has well-furnished and sophisticated rooms along with “fully equipped infrastructures”
Our societies have become so much competitive and globalized. Ordinary learning can’t pave the way of success in today’s world. The college molds the students academically, internationally and above all spiritually to take the bull by the horns for their mesmerizing future and career. The college does not provide them only with theoretical aspects, but also gives more priority to their practically, taking them to the field visit, conducting seminar, conference, symposium and course related workshops along with non-credit courses for their leadership and personality development. As educationist not only for the students, about also for the economic growth of the country ensuring the “Dignity and Image” of the nation, so students should be molded and nurtured in such a way that ascertains both the scientific as well as humanistic mentioned vision, the college welcomes all those students/guardians/professionals to step at the promises of college.
Our fundamental mission is to make learning process applied, spontaneous and career –oriented to equip each student t be competent enough so as to excel in the global arena. The principal aim of this institution is to impart quality and sound education.
To become a pioneer college in Nepal by providing quality and time – bound educational service.
Objectives of the College
- To develop entrepreneurship and professional managerial skills in the students.
- To enable students to compete in the changing and challenging environment.
- To cultivate the habit of generating innovative and creative ideas in the students through continuous encouragement.
- To make learning process applied, spontaneous and career-oriented.
- To equip each student to be competent enough so as to excel in the global arena.
Our Salient Features
- TTIC comprises 8 ropanies of land with open space.
- TTIC has highly- qualified professionals with years of teaching experiences.
- Staff that the college has are cooperative, communicative and always ready to help the students out smilingly and altruistically.
- The college has its own hostel (separate for girls and boys) with all the “modern facilities.”
- We prioritize students.
- The college conducts sports and extra –curricular activities for their physical and aptitude development programs.