Established in the year 1981 in Jawalakhel, Lalitpur, with sixty five students, quality and the individual touch it strove to provide, saw its fruition into a first class and leading educational institution in the country. The 1990s saw the conception of a world class school premises with modern amenities, the implementation and fruition of this ambition plan took place in 1995.
Today, Little Angels; School and College, Hattiban, is a sprawling complex, home to almost seven thousand five hundred students and a breeding ground for good citizens who have left a mark in the community as leaders, artists, entrepreneurs and exemplary figures of the community. It is remarkable as providers of a well balanced academic program and as one of the largest and impressive landmarks, sprawling over 350 ropanies of land with amenities that live beyond one’s expectations.
Little Angels’ College (LAC), affiliated to HSEB, 10+2 Program was successfully launched in 1997 under the umbrella of Nepal Education Foundation. Since its inception, the college has been offering 10+2 program in Science and Management streams. Today the institution in the country. Moreover, committed to bring significant, and yet the fresh changes to the definition of education in Nepal, the college is in the process of its rapid and remarkable expansion.
LAC provides quality to deserving students from a diverse range of cultures and experiences. Innovative teaching methods are used by some of the best nationally recognized teaching faculties in an environment conducive to learning, all geared towards the overall development of students. As a result, our students have demonstrated excellent results in the final examinations and they continue to excel in their respective fields.
Why Choose LAC?
- One of the top ten colleges in terms of board results for more than a decade
- World class own physical infrastructure for imparting quality education of international standard at affordable fee structure
- Established college with excellent academic environment
- Highly qualified, experienced, dedicated and professional teaching faculties and administrative staff
- Well-equipped Science and Hotel Management Laboratories
- Computer Laboratories with unlimited internet access
- Well-stocked library with a lot of textbooks and reference books
- Well-furnished and spacious classrooms with multi-media and CC TV cameras
- Hygienic cafeteria and transportation facilities from all three districts of Kathmandu valley
- Facilitates of a wide range of extra and co-curricular activities including Swimming Pool, Gymnastic Hall, Football Ground, Volleyball Court, Basketball Court, TT Court, Badminton Court
- Facilities of hostels for both boys and girls
- Facilities of scholarships for needy and deserving students
- Personal-cum career guidance and counseling to each student